terça-feira, março 03, 2009

Catching up!

Once again, a long time without writting (the last post doesn't really count, right?), but today came the day that I decided to writte something. Not really sure what, but whatever comes trough my finger tips...
Think I should first of all, let you know that I'm over P already! Actually, I've been over him for quite some time now! Last post was from august, my god, where does that goes already! I was with him (and his boyfriend) in November, when I went on leave back to Portugal, and it was great to see him, but that's it! I will always have a very special care for him, but moved on.
This doesn't mean that I found someone else, on the contrary... Still single (and Fabulous???), still lonely (so no, not fabulous!), still leading my life in Dubai.
Would also like for you to know that I'm happy! Happy with this life, here in Dubai. Maybe not 100% happy (but that I'll never be, since I always want more!), but very happy with what I do, I love my job (bare in mind that I'm writting this post after a Bombay flight, wich is one of the most hated flights!), love where I live, really like my flat mates (even though one of them is never at home!), have nice friends... You can't get much more that that, right? Do I miss a boyfriend? Everyday! Some days more than others, but yes, everyday! But it's not easy to meet nice people that wants the same as you, and that you love, and are just as much loved in return. Yes, I've met some very nice guys here in Dubai, but it still hasn't happened to fall in love. Still don't know if that will ever be possible again! How many times in our life are we allowed to fall in love? Are we allowed only a few times, and after we used them, there's no more? And in that case, have I used all my chances to fall in love? Because if I did, then I guess I used them all in the wrong people. And does that mean that I'll be alone from now on? 'Cause I really doubt that I can be with someone without loving him! Even if I'm really loved in return, I could never be with someone, knowing that I'm not loving in return...
Sorry, got to a point in wich my mind blocked. Don't know what to write anymore! This kind of questions are always tricky, and since I don't have any kind of answers to them, I block!
Oh well, guess I was just wondering! Hope to come back soon, with better ideas!